Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sun, Wind and Water - Sonne, Wind und Wasser


After we discussed some sources of renewable energy I encouraged the children to draw pictures to illustrate what we had learned.  This is Missy's picture. On the right side you can see a windmill and the wind blowing. On top you will see rain, a watershed and puddles to depict water as a renewable energy source. On the bottom left you'll see Missy's depiction of solar energy.


This is Bears' picture of flowers in our garden. The purple stuff at the bottom is the brick edging around some of the beds. The grey streaks are the wind.


In an effort to participate more and serve as inspiration I too took part in illustrating what we had learned.  I think my windmill has too many blades but I am otherwise pleased with the effect. 

No comments: