Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Blog I feel in love with - you might too!

I wanted to post a link to a blog I stumbled upon the other day. It is called mindfuldrawing.com and the artist Paula Kuitenbrouwer  has such an eye for detail that I can't help but smile my way through her blog.  Her color pencil drawings clearly profess a deep love for nature, as only one who is in tune with nature can capture its essence so profoundly. If you love the work of Marjorie Bastin you will, no doubt, love Paula Kuitenbrouwer's magical world. The picture above is one of her works. If you need a shot of Spring and have a moment, stop by her site.

2 comments:

Eva said...

Beautiful drawings. They remind me a bit of Marjolein Bastin's art.

A Homeschool Story said...

I really like her drawings too. The Swarm of Maybugs is gorgeous; these big ol' bugs are made realistically but cute too. Nice link!

Angela